The mission of T. Schreiber Studio and Theatre is to support and advance the art of acting through rigorous training, industry partnerships, and award winning professional productions.
In support of this mission our organization is committed to:
• Providing a safe and supportive training ground for aspiring and
working actors in theatre, film, and television.
• Producing fully mounted, extended runs of classical, contemporary,
and new plays and musicals.
• Creating a community of artists through collaboration with writers,
directors, teachers, and others in the theatrical industry.
• Nurturing the development of new and emerging playwrights with our
New Works Series.
• Hosting a “Conversations With” series with well-known artists from
stage and screen.
Remember all donations are tax deductible. T. Schreiber Studio is a not-for-profit tax exempt organization under Section 501 ( c ) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.