General Class Contract – Please Read Carefully! All students are required to read and sign this contract before beginning classes.
- In order to gain the full benefit from your courses at T. Schreiber, please do not schedule auditions or other meetings during class times. You will be partnered with another actor in class, therefore make sure you can fully commit to this schedule. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Please contact the studio and your teacher if you will be late or if there is an emergency which prevents you from attending. Transportation and other issues can happen. Therefore, plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure making it to class on time. Absences, repeated lateness, and/or disruptive or disrespectful behavior are grounds for dismissal. Please note your financial obligation remains if you are dismissed from class for any of the reasons above.
- All required assignments and outside of class rehearsals must be done in accordance with the teachers’ instruction. You are responsible for books and supplies and rental of studio space for rehearsal as needed.
- Tuition fees must be paid in full before the start date of the class unless a payment plan is determined with the approval of the Studio.
- All deposits, tuition, and fees are non-refundable.
- The use of cell phones and recording devices including cameras are strictly prohibited during class.