The mission of T. Schreiber Studio and Theatre is to support and advance the art of acting and to share this with audiences through award winning productions, industry partnerships, and rigorous training.
In support of this mission our organization is committed to:
• Presenting full-scale professional productions that join together actors and audiences for an intimate and challenging theatrical experience.
• Fostering a community of artists through collaboration with writers, directors, teachers, and professionals in the theatre industry.
• Nurturing the development of new and emerging playwrights with our
New Works Series.
• Providing a safe and supportive training ground for aspiring and
working actors in theatre, film, and television.
• Hosting a “Conversations With” series with well-known artists from
stage and screen.
Remember all donations are tax deductible. T. Schreiber Studio is a not-for-profit tax exempt organization under Section 501 ( c ) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.