IN-PERSON COVID GUIDELINES
For General Studio Policies, please click HERE.
For the health, safety, and comfort of our entire community, we will strictly adhere to the following Covid safety protocols. We understand that some people, for a variety of reasons, may not be able to adhere to our current in-person policies. For those actors, and those outside of NYC, we will continue offering online classes.
We reserve the right to adjust these policies at any time and will continue to revisit these rules to ensure the safety of our students, faculty, and staff.
Our current official Covid policies are as follows:
- Everyone entering our Studio must be fully vaccinated without exception.
- Before enrolling in an in-person class, we require proof of vaccination (a picture of your vaccination card or a screenshot of your NYS Excelsior pass) to be uploaded to your account.
- Masks are encouraged, but no longer required.
- Though masks are no longer mandatory, the studio encourages those who still feel the need to wear one, to do so.
- Instructors also have the right to request that their classes wear masks as they see fit.
- All in-person students must sign a COVID waiver before the first class.
- For everyone’s safety, we reserve the right to reinstate a mandatory mask policy at any time or, if needed, to transition an in-person class to online learning. No refunds or credits will be issued in this event.
- If you are experiencing Covid symptoms, you must not attend class. In the event that someone you’ve come into contact with during class falls ill, you will be promptly notified.
- We have installed a Covid-compliant air filtration system with Merv13 filters and a bipolar ionizer designed to pull in fresh outside air while circulating and purifying the indoor air. Additional ionizers will be placed as needed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Studio for frequent use.
- Any props or set pieces that will come into contact with your face, eyes, nose, or mouth (such as drinkware & cutlery) must be washed before and after use. We encourage bringing props from home as needed. Clean disposable plates, cups, and cutlery will be available for use in scene work.
- Any person not following these rules may be asked to leave.
- If conditions change and we determine that in-person classes are no longer viable, we may transition back to online learning as needed.