You deserve quality training & quality reel footage.
Are you tired of wasting time & money?
Trying to find the perfect material to create a Reel that stands out? Let us write one for you, customized to your talent and the bookings you want.
Showcase your best acting cultivated by master teachers to create a Reel worthy of next level auditions.
Our Online Professional Acting Program for Film & Television is a 3-day-a-week intensive online program (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) taught by T. Schreiber’s master teachers imparting the essential techniques needed for a successful career in film and television. Students will work on exercises and improvisations to develop skills that are then applied to scene work, all while focusing on the individual growth of each actor in the program. Each actor works on location (in person) at the conclusion of the program to shoot professional footage for their demo reel.
* Final shoot dates will be on location following strict safety procedures and protocols at ReelArc. Scheduled Tuesday, Dec 15, or Wednesday, Dec 16 with specific 2-hour time slots.
STAY TUNED FOR 2021 DATES
2:00pm – 5:00pm EST
CLASS MEETS ONLINE 3 DAYS A WEEK (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Fee: $1995/22 classes (plus $75 registration fee for new students) Pay Plans Available.
"The foundation of learning I had from your studio & the tools I developed studying with you are things I cherish. I think of your teaching often and used it every night of that production."
“This is really the best acting school.
Every time someone asks where to go… I always say T. Schreiber.”
“I’ve given up on other schools. Classes at TSS are consistently excellent and the teachers phenomenal.”
“REELARC puts the actor who is trying to get his foot in the door at the level of the actor who is recurring on television. The quality that REELARC produces is totally unmatched.”
Online Professional Acting Program for Film & Television
Instructors: Bill Coelius, Robert Verlaque, Megan Grace Martinez, & Jeff Dreisbach
What can you expect from this program?
- This program includes on-camera technique and scene study, commercial acting, audition technique, the do’s and don’ts of self-taping, as well as a seminar on the business of acting.
- At the completion of the program, each actor will have a deeper understanding of themselves and their use of technique in addition to fully edited professional footage for their reel.
- The course concludes with one of the industry’s leading demo-reel production companies creating, developing, and shooting original material (on location) that is specific to each actor for inclusion in your reel.
- 22 Sessions/66 hours
- On-Camera Acting Technique & Scene Work with Megan Grace Martinez
- The Business of Acting with Robert Verlaque
- Commercial Acting with Bill Coelius
- Self-Taping with Casting Director Jeff Dreisbach
- Audition Workshop with Robert Verlaque
- Professional Reel Workshop with ReelArc
What’s the time commitment?
- This all-encompassing program spans a total of 66 hours, meeting 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Each class meets for 3 hours, from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- ReelArc Scene TBA
Ready to apply?
- This is an intermediate/advanced level program and an an interview/audition is required. Please send link with a short contemporary monologue to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re new to T. Schreiber Studio, select the LOGIN/CREATE AN ACCOUNT button below to sign up and submit your FREE application.
- Questions? Give us a call at 212-741-0209 or visit our Help Page to send us a message.