High-Quality, Career-Advancing Training
Personalized Footage For Your Demo Reel
Study with Master Teachers & Casting Directors
Are you tired of wasting time & money? Trying to find the perfect material to create a Reel that stands out? Let us write one for you, customized to your talent and the bookings you want. This program creates original and custom professional footage for your reel.
Guided by master teachers to showcase your best acting and written by a professional screenwriter, you can create a Reel worthy of next-level auditions.
Our Professional Acting Program for Film & Television is a 3-day-a-week intensive program (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) taught by T. Schreiber’s master teachers imparting the essential techniques needed for a successful career in film and television. A special branding workshop with Casting Director Brette Goldstein is included. Students will work on exercises and improvisations to develop skills that are then applied to scene work, all while focusing on the individual growth of each actor in the program. At the conclusion of the program, each actor will shoot professional footage for their demo reel on location at ReelArc.
In-Studio classes require proof of full vaccination before enrolling.
We reserve the right to adjust these policies at any time. Click here to see our in-studio guidelines.
"The foundation of learning I had from your studio & the tools I developed studying with you are things I cherish. I think of your teaching often and used it every night of that production."
“This is really the best acting school.
Every time someone asks where to go… I always say T. Schreiber.”
“I’ve given up on other schools. Classes at TSS are consistently excellent and the teachers phenomenal.”
“REELARC puts the actor who is trying to get his foot in the door at the level of the actor who is recurring on television. The quality that REELARC produces is totally unmatched.”
We are thrilled to partner with REELARC, the demo reel production company that writes, produces, and edits reel footage customized to your talent and the bookings you want. Demo reels can be expensive to create, stopping some actors from the chance to show casting their full potential! That’s why we are proud to offer this affordable option to actors who want to both study and create a solid reel for the next step in their acting career.
What can you expect from this program?
- This program includes on-camera technique and scene study, audition technique, the do’s and don’ts of self-taping, as well as a seminar on the business of acting.
- At the completion of the program, each actor will have a deeper understanding of themselves and their use of technique in addition to fully edited professional footage for their reel.
- The course concludes with one of the industry’s leading demo-reel production companies creating, developing, and shooting original material (on location) that is specific to each actor for inclusion in your reel.
- 23 Sessions/66 hours
- On-Camera Acting with K. Lorrel Manning
- Acting Technique with Megan Grace Martinez
- Audition Workshop with Tommy Buck
- Self-Taping (online) with Casting Director Jeff Dreisbach
- Marketing (online) Jazelle Foster
- Professional Reel Development with ReelArc
- In-Person Reel Shoot on location with ReelArc
What's the time commitment?
- This all-encompassing program spans a total of 66 hours, meeting 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Each class meets for 3 hours, from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- REELARC Scene TBA
Professional Acting for Film & Television is for you if you...
Have two months to commit to study, but still want the conservatory experience
Have the budget for either a demo reel OR training, but really wish you could do both
Know the acting basics but need help translating that into a career
After this Intensive, you will…
Showcase your talent, cultivated by master teachers
Have a professionally developed scene written to your type
Know something about the business of film, tv, and commercial acting
Ready to apply?
- This is an intermediate/advanced level program and an an interview/audition is required.
- If you're new to T. Schreiber Studio, select the LOGIN/CREATE AN ACCOUNT button below to sign up and submit your FREE application.
- Questions? Give us a call at 212-741-0209 or visit our Help Page to send us a message.