Professional Acting Program for Film & Television
Instructors: Peter Miner, Bob Verlaque, John Howard Swain, Fenton Li, and Jeff Dreisbach
Our Professional Acting Program for Film & Television is a 3-day-a-week intensive program taught by T. Schreiber’s master teachers and imparts the essential techniques needed for a successful career in film and television. Students will work on exercises and improvisations to develop skills which are then applied to scene work, all while focusing on the individual growth of each actor in the program.
What can you expect from this program?
- This program includes commercial acting, audition technique, the do’s and don’ts of self-taping, as well as a seminar on the business of acting.
- The course concludes with one of the industry’s leading demo-reel production companies creating, developing, and shooting original material (on location) that is specific to each actor for inclusion in your reel.
- At the completion of the program, each student will have a deeper understanding of themselves and their use of technique in addition to fully edited professional footage for their reel.
- 39 Sessions/117 hours
- On Camera with Peter Miner
- Technique and Scene Work with Bob Verlaque
- Commercial Acting with John Swain
- Self-Taping with Jeff Dreisbach
- The Business of Acting with Fenton Li
- Audition Workshop with Bob Verlaque
- Professional Reel Workshop with ReelArc
When are classes and what is the time commitment?
- This all-encompassing program spans a total of 117 hours, meeting 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. See below for more information and starting dates.
- Each class meets for 3 hours, from 2:00 – 5:00pm.
Ready to apply?
- This is an intermediate/advanced level program and an audition is required.
- If you’re new to T. Schreiber Studio, select the LOGIN/CREATE AN ACCOUNT button below to sign up and submit your FREE application.
- Questions? Give us a call at 212-741-0209 or visit our Help Page to send us a message.